You are here
High End Residential Project Manager
Working on Projects Valued from $8,000,000 to $100,000,000
Driven Project Manager with Eagerness to Grow their Career
About Our Client
Our client is a unique and growing consulting firm working on luxury high end single family homes all of the United States. Being in the business for over 10 years my client has exceptional client satisfaction, with the majority of their projects coming from client referrals. Our client has been providing essential services to clients with high-end residential construction management needs for over 13 years.
The Residential Project Manager will work closely with the Executive Team and Project Superintendents to:
- Define and drive best in class project management.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects at various stages.
- Understand complex projects, able to be hands on if needed.
- Run daily and weekly meetings as needed to keep Executive Team aware of project time lines.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the Residential Project Manager it is critical you demonstrate:
- Exceptional track record of success working on high-end residential projects
- Able to work in a team environment, have the mindset that no job is too small or too big.
- Strong leadership skills - able to drive your team to achieve the best results.
- MUST have experience working on single family and multifamily high-end residential projects.
- Ability to travel to and from a project if needed.
- Communication skills to effectively lead teams and discuss issues with management on a timely basis.
What's on Offer
Attractive Base + Bonus + Full Benefits