You are here
Hotel Industry Accountant
- Risk Analyst/Accountant Needed ASAP
- Hospitality Experience Needed
About Our Client
Our client is a third party hospitality organization in Fairfield County who manage a portfolio of luxury hotels including brands such as Starwood, Hilton, and Marriott hotels.
- Coordinate review of hotel balance sheets and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure that appropriate follow-up actions are implemented based on discoveries within Internal Audits, Monthly Finance Checklists, Balance Sheet reviews, and Internal Control Questionnaires.
- Develop and evaluate finance team members to ensure they are adhering to the recommended usage of HEI tools and processes.
- Prepare analyses and presentations to the HEI corporate senior leadership team and ownership groups on an ad-hoc basis.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing and updating SOPs, as needed.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by Vice President, Internal Control of Finance or other Senior Leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Accounting or Hotel Management
- Graduate degree/Professional Certification (CPA, CIA, CFE, CHAE) preferred
- Knowledge of balance sheet reconciliation preparation and review
- 3+ years' hotel accounting experience
- Working (Practical) Knowledge of The Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 ("SOX").
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered commensurate with experience.