You are here
- National General Contractor with strong presence in the South East
- Looking for experienced Ground Up Superintendent
About Our Client
Established national general contractor with strong presence in the South East is looking for an experienced Superintendent for Ground Up hotel projects. They have a strong pipeline of concrete and high rise hotel projects for the next 5 years.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Ground Up Hotel Construction Superintendent will have the following:
* Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
* Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Construction Hotel projects from beginning to end
* Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
* Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a base salary between $85,000 to $115,000 depending on experience and project size. Relocation and many other benefits also offered.