You are here
In-House Contract Administrator/Paralegal
Major Buy-Side Financial Institution
In-House Opportunity with an Industry leading Financial Institution
About Our Client
A Major Buy-Side Financial Institution. With exposure to working directly with the General Counsel and the Director of Contracts. Outstanding opportunity to join a major Financial with the opportunity for growth and competitive compensation.
- Drafting and negotiating of a wide variety of commercial contracts including Vendor Agreements, Master Agreements, Tri-Party Agreements and NDAs.
- Must have a high-level exposure to contract negotiation, drafting and executing commercial contracts and agreements.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Track and monitor the status of contracts and provide assistance with reviewing /revising contracts.
- Serving as the liaison between the legal department and the company's various domestic and foreign business units.
- Managing the full life cycle of the contract or agreement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Paralegal Certification or JD preferred
- 2+ Years of experience
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Extensive negotiation experience
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation with benefits.