You are here
In-House Contracts Administrator (Temp to Perm)
Internationally based fashion brand with focus on luxury design and collections
In-House Temp to Perm oppertunity with an industry leader
About Our Client
My client is an internationally based fashion brand with a focus on luxury design, collections, editorials, photos and news. Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing industry at an international high end luxury retailer. This opportunity will provide great experience and an opportunity to work closely with the Director of Contracts and the General Counsel. My client is an industry leader within the luxury retail space offering this opportunity on a Temp - Perm basis which is a great way into a successful, growing company and industry with lots of potential for room for growth and professional development.
- Drafting and negotiating of a wide variety of commercial contracts including but not limited to customer, vendor, advertising, marketing, IT, Real Estate and manufacturing agreements.
- Must have a high-level exposure to contract negotiation, drafting and executing commercial contracts and agreements.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes.
- Managing the contract management process using a contracts data base such as iManage.
- Serving as the liaison between the legal department and the company's various domestic and foreign business units.
- Track and monitor the status of contracts and provide assistance with reviewing /revising contracts
- Conducting legal research via LexisNexis, Westlaw and other search engines.
- Managing the full life cycle of the contract or agreement.
- Implementing and managing technology solutions to improve the contract administration process.
- Responding to general inquiries and requests for legal documents.
- Conducting training presentations for internal customers.
- Managing corporate records on behalf of the company and its subsidiaries.
- International based fashion brand with focus on design, collections, editorials, photos and news.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Paralegal Certification or JD preferred
- 1-3 years of experience
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- In-House legal team
- Temp to Perm
- Opportunity for growth and development within the company and industry.
- Benefits available after 90 days.