You are here
In-House Counsel - IP & Technology Contracts
USD1 - USD1,000,000
Established and Industry Leading FinTech Firm
Seeking an IP/Technology Attorney
About Our Client
Premier and industry leading Financial Services Technology Firm
The responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of data, non-disclosure, and other vendor contracts and licensing.
- Standardizing internal document management procedures and preferred contract terms across the companies.
- Increasing efficiency through the use of standardized workflows and document management software.
- Summarizing obligations created by contractual relationships, particularly in the areas of data management and inter-company arrangements.
The Successful Applicant
- Admission to the New York bar, with at least 4 years of experience practicing law at a major U.S. law firm or in the legal department of a financial services or technology company.
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and drafting with an emphasis on data, technology, and software licensing.
- High intellectual aptitude and academic credentials.
- Ability to work collegially in a medium-sized inhouse group of lawyers serving a very smart, demanding, and diverse client group in financial and technological fields.
- A good sense of humor.
- Efficient and self-motivated multi-tasker.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus generous benefits package