You are here
In-House Immigration Paralegal Temp to Perm
- In-House Temp to Perm Oppertunity
- Top Financial data and software company
About Our Client
Outstanding temp - perm opportunity at one of the largest privately held financial software and data company located in Midtown Manhattan.
This role will sit within the legal immigration team to support individuals with visa and residency applicants in the US.
- Coordinate the LCA process, notices, certified LCA's.
- Working with employees to pick up and return visa and permanent documents.
- Prepare and coordinate legal documents and packets to send to outside counsel.
- Assist with immigration related issues and questions amongst HR professional and employees.
- Create and manage documents related to visas or immigration paperwork.
- Stay current on legislation, forms required and impacts of policies, procedures and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- BA required in related field
- 2 years of experience with US Immigration documents, policies, and procedures
- MUST have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent customer service, written and communication skills required
What's on Offer
- In-House temp to perm opportunity
- Competitive hourly rate
- Start ASAP