You are here
Major pharmaceutical company
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a focus on generics.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of contracts such as NDAs, SOWs, sales and vendor contracts, and licensing agreements.
- Management of the contract life cycle including reporting status of contracts, managing renewal of contracts, liaison with other departments to assist with contract management
- Coordinate the gathering of information from various business groups, operating companies, and departments in connection with the preparation of analyses, contracts, and other legal documents
- Maintain both pending and completed contracts in an organized and accessible system
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of paralegal experience.
- B.A. or equivalent experience
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of legal matters.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package.