You are here
In-House Senior Trademark Paralegal
In-house opportunity with one of the World's largest apparel companies
Managment of the company's global trademark portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest apparel companies who manage some of the most iconic and recognizable brands in fashion.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- File trademark applications.
- Draft responses to office actions.
- Maintaining docket of trademark portfolio, organizing department within the internal company database.
- Preparing and prosecuting trademark applications in US and managing outside counsel on worldwide prosecution matters.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of paralegal experience.
- B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Industry experience is preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package.