You are here
HR Advisor - Financial Services
Global Financial Services Client Seeks HR Advisor
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial services company providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated markets. The corporation most recently reported a revenue of 3.5 billion and is present in 36 countries worldwide.
HR Advisor Responsibilities Include But are not Limited to:
- Establish collaborative and trusted relationships with key HR and Legal stakeholders.
- Provide basic HR policy interpretation to employees and managers on requests escalated by the HR customer service team.
- Route complex HR policy matters to HRBPs or other HR policy owners as appropriate, recommending the proposed course of action.
- Conduct employee and manager meetings relating to family friendly policy information
- Conduct employee and manager meetings relating to leave requests (family and unpaid leaves)
- Assist with the processing of other FMLA and ADA related cases
- Facilitate and administer the enrollment of employees in flexible work arrangements, including conducting employee and manager meetings.
- Provide documentation support for employee relations meetings, including formal note taking
- Conduct interviews of departing employees and document accordingly.
- Provide historical employee data and documents to Legal, Employee Relations and HRBPs upon request
- Support HRBPs with reduction in force/redundancy actions
- Enter and track cases in case management system
- Data quality oversight for employee data regarding flexible work arrangements, leave of absence and exit interviews
- Lead process improvement projects related to areas of responsibility
- Own process documentation related to areas of responsibility
The Successful Applicant
Successful HR Advisor Candidates Include the Following Characteristics:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in a HR function required
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience within a financial or professional services firm preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience assisting with various stake holders inside and outside of the HR team
- Ability to interact with and assisting managers and employees
- Proactive personality with an ability to see the larger picture and a process improvement mind set are required
What's on Offer
Industry competitive salary, benefits, global financial services firm