You are here
HR Business Partner - Manufacturing
Targeting and showing preference for those that have Labor Relations experience.
Role is focused primarily on the manufacturing side of the business
About Our Client
Our client is a consumer products company that has multiple domestic manufacturing sites that hold both union and non union staff. The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing will be the main point of contact for many of the senior leadership team and their staff at each one of the manufacturing locations. The firm is very family focused in its culture having benefits and policies that encourage a work/life balance and it would be expected that the HR Business Partner - Manufacturing will continue to support those ideals. This a a very stable and continuous growth business that consistently promotes from within and offers a lot of support for training, development, and empowerment.
The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing Core Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the business leader to help the organization transform into a vertical business model while achieving its strategic objectives and growth plans.
- Leads change management and culture initiatives in partnership with the leadership team.
- Provide HR input into cross-functional Company initiatives and process/policy development, implementation and application.
- Ensures consistency in the application and enforcement of policies and procedures and compliance with applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Develops strategies and prioritizes activities to address the human resource implications of business goals.
- Provides executive coaching and development to leaders.
- Partners with the talent development and Organizational effectiveness partner to drive and monitor all talent management initiatives and address organizational and individual development needs.
- Partners to implement and administer equitable total rewards program.
- Provides counsel on employee relations issues in the local scope of responsibilities.
- Develops and implements measurement systems to determine the impact of HR programs.
- Ability to create and understand the big picture business strategy, align HR strategies and execute.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflict.
- Coach/mentor senior leaders for leadership development, succession planning and talent management.
- Act as thought partner for organizational development with emphasis on fostering employee engagement, collaboration and teamwork.
The Successful Applicant
The HR Business Partner - Manufacturing is a role that will need the following to be considered:
- 5 plus years HR manufacturing experience.
- HR business partner experience in a manufacturing organization preferred.
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or Master's degree preferred.
- Must possess a strong ability to cultivate a "team" atmosphere throughout the organization;
- Experience working with Union representatives is preferred
What's on Offer
Annual bonus, Stable Firm, Promotional Opportunities, High visibility, National Exposure, Balanced Culture (Work/life). Burlington, MA based.