You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner/ HR representative
- Human Resources partnership
About Our Client
International consulting business that provide services to a variety of companies worldwide
- Play a key role in the realization of the People Strategy, promoting the People Team as a strategic partner and catalyst for change.
- Partner with senior leaders in the business to facilitate breakthrough conversations and address people-related issues through the application of appropriate policies and the Insights portfolio.
- Lead and participate in business projects and initiatives, representing the voice of our people and bringing focus to our culture and values.
- Contribute to strategy and delivery, as part of the HR team, across the employee life cycle and take responsibility for strategic projects where required.
- Lead and manage the Business Advisor who support the areas of the business you partner with, and contribute to their professional and personal development.
- Actively contribute towards the People Strategy by delivering the full scope of HR activities such as resourcing, performance management, total rewards, people operations, employee relations, organizational development, coaching and team development and organizational change.
- Ensure adherence to governance across reward and resourcing.
- Support the development of the People Team sharing knowledge, coaching and mentoring as required.
- Work in true partnership and provide legendary experiences for our people so that everyone can say in their own way 'I love my job and I love this company.
- Maintain strategic, external relationships that add value to the People Team and the organization.
- Be accountable for the full employee life cycle, partnering with leaders and working with the rest of the team
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources
- Generalist experience or business partner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate, energize and integrate a group of people
What's on Offer
Excellent team environment and growth opportunity