You are here
HR Business Partner
- Leading global management firm is hiring!
- HRBP needed!
About Our Client
A leading global management consulting firm that specializes in strategy, operations, risk management, and organization transformation.
- Help to establish best practices and programing that drive employee engagement and contribute to the professional development and retention of employees.
- Propose and design programs to enable efficient scaling and people development.
- Provide expertise and counsel in areas such as: career coaching and development, performance management, rewards and recognition, employee relations, and organizational design.
- Participate in the tracking, monitoring, and updating of systems to enable accurate reporting on People metrics. Own management of the HRIS, intranet, and/or performance management systems as needed.
- Design, implement, and deliver company-wide HR initiatives such as performance management, division-specific career laddering and leadership training.
- Analyze data from biannual engagement surveys, surface trends and insights and propose potential solutions/programming to management that may help to address these issues.
- Partner with key business leaders and other stakeholders to design, implement and improve internal policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years working in an HR generalist or HRBP capacity, preferably in a fast-moving and demanding workplace.
- B.A./B.S from a top tier university; a Master's degree in a competitive (and relevant) program.
- Proven success at companies known for high standards; etc.
What's on Offer
- Competitive bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package