You are here
- Leading Financial Services Firm
- Seeking an experienced HR Coordinator
About Our Client
Leading Financial Services Firm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform various weekly, bi-weekly and monthly administrative audits to ensure compliance with company standards and practices.
- Create and maintain company reports.
- Assit with data entry as assigned (Excel, Office expereience is a plus)
- Responsible for the upkeep of employee files, including creating and maintaining accurate files.
- Assist employees with HR inquiries.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience.
- 1+ years of experience with HR Administration or HR Assistant/Coordinator duties.
- Experience utilizing HRIS systems is a plus.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient, and effective in managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
- Professional demeanor and ability to defuse emotional situations in a calm manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
What's on Offer
Leading Financial Services Firm, Benefits, 401k, work life balance.