You are here
HR Director - Bilingual
Exciting for a hands on HR Professional!
Human Resources Director
About Our Client
Client is a highly focused rental company that partners with fortune 500 companies
- Partners with regional leadership team to align human resources programs and initiatives with the organization's corporate strategies.
- Advises leaders concerning HR matters, recommend programs, activities, goals, and procedural changes as required.
- Coaches leaders in regards to employee relations practices necessary to maintaining a positive relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement.
- Investigates and resolves employee relations matters partnering with local leadership with support from corporate HR department.
- Collaborates with the legal department and corporate HR department to ensure consistency in applying practices and procedures to mitigate risks.
- Works with corporate to rollout programs locally pertaining to benefits, compensation, payroll, wellness, etc.,
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully and confidentially.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business administration or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive human resources experience with a strong background in organizational development and employee relations
- PHR, SHRM CP certification highly desirable
- Expertise in employee relations and conflict resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel- proficiency creating presentations, spreadsheets, org charts, etc.
- Bilingual in Spanish with ability to read, write and communicate with a diverse workforce effectively
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance