You are here
HR Director - Renowned Foundation
Mission driven foundation
Seeking an experience HR Director
About Our Client
Focusing on three initiatives, my client aims to develop integrated approaches targeted at enhancing quality of life across the United States.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Benefits and Compensation
- Collaborate with the COO in annual negotiation of health and insurance plans. Manage vendor relationships including quality of the insurance broker, 401(K) administrator, Section 125 administrator and COBRA administrator, healthcare providers, and others.
- Manage annual open enrollment period during the last quarter of each year.
- Oversight of company 401(K) plan and ensures compliance with ERISA and IRS regulations.
- Review compensation and benefit plan with specialists and legal consultants.
- Coordinate enrollment of new hires and processing of all additional ongoing changes with third party benefit administrators.
- Facilitate resolution of interpersonal conflicts and performance issues.
- Recommend course of action for managers and supervisors when meeting with staff on potential performance issues to implement a corrective action plan for improvement.
- Conduct internal events, including staff meetings, wellness events and employee benefits events.
Policy and Compliance
- Ensure all human resources programs are in compliance, particularly with respect to Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, COBRA, FMLA, wage and hour laws, Employee Assistance Program, AFLAC, TransitChek, LTD/STD, Section 125, HIPAA, ACA and OSHA and ensure proper record keeping and compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Update the Chief Operating Officer about relevant changes in healthcare, benefit and payroll compliance, DOL guidelines, etc.
Personnel Files and HR Information Systems
- Maintain employee files ensuring all required employment and tax information.
- Review Human Resources related vendor invoices and records.
- Maintain organizational charts.
- Communication of all benefit and compensation data for bi-weekly payroll. Review of monthly benefits statements with regard to payroll deductions to ensure accuracy.
Workforce Planning and Staff Development
- Develop and advance the performance evaluation tools.
- Develop, coordinate, implement, and assess organizational and professional development opportunities for staff training, including training assessments and coordination of speakers and presenters.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in ares including full-cycle recruiting, new hire onboarding, benefits enrollment and management, training and organizational development, performance management, pay administration, personnel record keeping, HR/payroll information systems and legal compliance.
What's on Offer
100% Medical Coverage, 12% 401k Match, Excellent PTO