You are here
HR Generalist- Media/Entertainment Industry
Leading Media company seeking a dynamic HR Generalist
Responsible for performing HR-related duties on an operational level
About Our Client
Leading Media Firm that combines distinctive content with nationwide broadcast distribution and cutting-edge digital properties and data businesses.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training and development.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
The Successful Applicant
Required Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree
- Three to five years of HR experience.
- Experience with HRIS
- Highly detail oriented
- Excellent Communication
What's on Offer
Leading Media Firm, Competitive Salary, PTO, 401k