You are here
Immediate Need for an Human Resources Generalist!
HR Generalist Needed!
About Our Client
A well established, growing company in the hospitality industry has an immediate need for an HR Generalist.
- Maintain Employee Files
- Process Weekly Payroll
- Maintain Payroll Data Base including adjustments for garnishments, direct deposit changes, changes in withholding status, etc.
- Reply to Requests for employment verification
- Work with Supervisors on employee write ups and job descriptions
- Be present during supervisor meetings with employees when discussing employment issues
- Manage Open Enrollment process for all company-offered Benefits
- Administer FMLA
- Process all new hires including verification of citizenship using E-Verify and processing all necessary paperwork
- Manage Worker's Comp process and act as point person for any legal action involving corporate counsel, Insurance Company, and employee as necessary
- Manage annual performance review process
- Manage job posting program and administer testing program for potential new hires
- Maintain and update Employee Handbook
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years in an HR Generalist capacity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Human Resources in preferred - Degree in other studies will be considered
- Experience with Payroll software - ADP preferable
What's on Offer
- Immediate temp to perm opportunity
- Competitive pay rate