You are here
HR Manager- Business partner
- Human resources business partner
- HR Manager
About Our Client
One of the largest industrial services companies in the world with international operations.
- Progressive initiatives in all areas of HR, including talent management, business partnership, talent acquisition statistics, retention strategy, compensation analysis, reward systems, and career progression analysis
- Provide strategic counsel to key functions and management in the areas of organizational effectiveness and development, employee relations, and talent management
- Works within the organization to strengthen people systems, processes and infrastructure to support Company's strategic direction
- Ensure system workflows and communication is efficiently and equitably executed across key functions
- Drive implementation of key Human Resources Initiatives
- Ensure alignment and effective implementation of strategic initiatives through effective organizational design and strong change management practices.
- Partner with the business and international offices to support business objectives
- Highly analytical and advanced level use of analytical software and tools for developing and tracking HR metrics
- Lead and support the execution of HR Programs, Tools (HRIS and systems), Metrics and Analytics within sub-groups of the Product Development organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree
- 10-15 years of related experience working for large organizations
- Experience partnering with executive level for multiple product lines or divisions
- Broad knowledge of HR systems. SAP is preferred
- Excellent analysis expertise and report presentation for management
- This role requires mobility for career progression
What's on Offer
Excellent career opportunity if you are looking for a stable but fast growing career.