You are here
HR Manager - National Manufacturing Firm
Rare opportunity to lead the HR function for an established manufacturing firm
Ideal for candidates who enjoy working in a sole role
About Our Client
The business has been in operation for over 30 years and employees more than 400 individuals.
They have continued to expand their operations and have clients all over the US.
The firm provides a family orientated culture where you are given a great deal of autonomy to perform your role.
The majority of the firm's employees are based within the plant's operations or logistics so candidates must have experience working with non clerical employees.
The HR Manager role is a stand alone function that will require someone with up to date knowledge on all Federal, State and Local employment laws. You will be required to cover the following:
- Develop and implement new personnel policies and procedures
- Working alongside senior management in the development of the firm's overall business objectives
- Work closely with the plant manager to assist with any workers claims
- Administer all employee benefits
- Drive recruitment campaigns and complete all necessary paperwork with the hiring and termination of employees
- Manage any amendments to employee handbooks and departmental reporting and records
- Work closely with the payroll administrator for amendments to employee packages
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this exciting opportunity must have the following in order to be considered:
- A degree in Human Resources
- A professional qualification in Human Resources is beneficial, although not essential
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with plant workers / construction workers / truck drivers within an HR function
- Up to date knowledge on federal, State and local employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
The company provides a family orientated working environment where you will be given a great deal of autonomy in your role.
They provide a full benefits plan along with bonuses, based on company performance.
Relocation within the US is available for the successful candidate.