You are here
HR Manager - Retail
- Nation's leading retailer is hiring!
- Human resources professional with experience within retail wanted!
About Our Client
The client is a leading retailer with over 100 locations within the US.
* Coach Store Leaders on delivering effective and impactful employee relations based conversations.
* Support Store Leaders in the writing of all corrective action documents to ensure consistency across all store locations.
* Research, develop and implement innovative policies and procedures to positively impact retail store performance, keeping in compliance with all state and federal laws.
* Track data to develop an understanding of re-occurring employee relations issues within regions and specific store locations and create best practices to run an effective organization.
* Oversee the performance management process ensuring all employees are consistently provided with the tools and feedback needed to be successful in their role.
* Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines
* Create, facilitate and/or implement HR related training for retail.
* Partner with the District Managers to create development plans for team members as part of retail succession planning.
* Research best practices in retail and recommend new and innovative programs and practices to positively impact the in-store culture and operations.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology
* Preferred minimum 3 years of previous retail HR experience, preferably in a fast paced, retail environment
* Strong understating of retail operations and HR best practices within a retail environment.
* Broad knowledge of HR practices including employee relations, performance management, compensation and learning & development.
* Knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws and regulations.
* Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with a customer focus
* Ability to travel
What's on Offer
* Competitive base salary + bonus structure * Store discount! * 401k