You are here
HR Manager - Temporary Maternity Leave - Advertising
4-5 month maternity leave to start in February
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in understanding how to connect people's lifestyles with brands. They offer an exciting work hard/play hard environment that provides fun amenities such as Foosball tables, coffees, and healthy snacks! The employee population consists of roughly 130 people.
This role encompasses recruitment, training planning & strategy, and oversight of payroll (ADP) on a semimonthly basis.
For the 4-5 month period, you can expect to see natural turnover and recruitment needs, therefore someone with a strong background in recruitment is necessary.
The incumbent will be in charge of spearheading the company's first ever standardized training program for employees at all levels. Think of this as a "University" for new hires, managers, and directors.
There will be a light demand for knowledge on labor relations.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to commit to a 4-5 month temporary assignment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR Generalist capacity required
- Advertising or start up background preferred, but not required
What's on Offer
- Great exposure to the Media and Advertising space
- Interactive working space paired with highly collaborative team