You are here
Human Resources Manager
Seeking an energic and experienced HR manager
About Our Client
Global company looking for a strong Human Resources Manager to report directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for all phases of employment, including advertising, recruiting, interviewing, testing, placement, orientation, training and development of associates, exit interviews and unemployment compensation hearings.
- Reviews applications, performs references checks and employment verification. Establishes and maintains qualification standards for all positions.
- Serves as the primary source of contact to facility managers and employees on all human resource related matters.
- Update and monitor adherence to HR policies/procedures and timeliness; ensure legal compliance
- Support culture/values initiatives
- Lead and direct work of junior HR team members
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree in Business, Organizational Development or related field required. Three to five years of human resources or equivalent experience required.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple work assignments and employee/outside requests under strict time constraints. Must be capable of working independently and taking the initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner to avert employee morale problems. Good organizational, analytic and communication skills. Excellent problem solving and leadership skills. Ability to read and write English. Solid knowledge of labor laws effecting employment practices. Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits and matching 401(k)