You are here
Global Real Estate Firm seeks first HR-hire
Generalists with recruitment experience welcome to apply
About Our Client
The client is a commercial real estate firm backed by a global, Fortune 500 conglomerate. The office is located in Midtown, Manhattan.
- Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources function by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training program.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending organization charts and human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree from a Top University
- Advanced degree in HR a major plus!
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a generalist capacity
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix organization with global ties
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus eligibility
- Generous PTO/benefits package
- Holiday reimbursement