You are here
HR Transformation, VP - Global Investment Bank
Global Investment Bank
Build credibility with your client base and be seen as a true business partner
About Our Client
Our client is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia.
HR MI Business Partnering and Reporting (60%)
- Represent HR MI across the Americas and BI, developing strong relationships and ensuring high delivery in order to become a "trusted advisor" to HR clients and the business, and a fully integrated Center of Excellence partner.
- Engage with HR Business Partners and other HR Center of Excellence leads, e.g. Resourcing, LLT, to understand business challenges in order to deliver MI solutions and data led insight that can inform decision making and drive business outcomes.
- Manage the design and delivery of new reporting requirements, ensuring that "fit for purpose" solutions are delivered for clients.
- Champion the delivery of new enhanced self-service MI tools as part of the HRDW delivery; lead on the engagement and training of end users in the Americas.
- Support strategic initiatives, projects and the resolution of tactical issues that require HR MI subject matter expertise, partnering across HR, Finance and the Business.
- Support the upskilling of the HR population in using data led insight to make decisions and to articulate this with the business.
- Understand and adhere to the firm and HRMI team governance and control policies particularly in relation to data storage and delivery.
HR MI Transformation Delivery - Projects and Engagement (30%)
- Lead engagement on HRMI transformation within Americas and BI, working closely with the Americas HR Transformation lead
- Leverage regional governance and engagement to build a regional network of HR and business stakeholders to participate in, validate and feedback on HR MI transformation initiatives and design outputs.
- Be an expert in the HRMI Strategy, narrative and transformation agenda and be able to communicate and present this to an HR audience across all levels at HR forums and roadshows.
- Manage the HRMI Working Group members for the Americas and BI ensuring high levels of engagement, support and participation and working closely with the HRD sponsor.
- Support across a number of HR MI related projects that sit within the transformation plan.
Team Working - HRMI (10%)
- Contribute to the HRMI team by driving and identifying process simplification and standardization opportunities in support of the continuous improvement agenda.
- Support the Head of Partnering in embedding the HR MI Partnering strategy and service across HR, supporting with educating and upskilling team members on best practices and building a strong team
- Understand, own and role model firm values, help to create an environment that supports these and enables team members to achieve their maximum potential.
- Pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development.
- Coach and mentor colleagues both within the HRMI team and the broader HR function on the skills and capabilities required by high performing MI professionals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years' experience in roles across HR
- 6+ years of experience influencing people in a global virtual team as part of a matrix organization
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience of working in or strong understanding of HR MI
- Combination of strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to bring HR MI strategy and deliverables to life, in terms that the broader HR function and business can relate to.
- Think and act both globally and regionally.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with an ability to operate at senior levels within HR and the broader business.
- Speed of execution - the ability to act decisively, use sound judgment and move projects and the business with pace.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships and give clear direction where required
- Strong project and process management skills across multi-disciplined environment
- Strong focus and attention to detail.
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness
- Flexible and resilient in the face of a changing environment and ability to lead others through this
- MS Excel (Minimum of Intermediate Level) including: Pivot Tables, Look-Ups, Graphs & Charts, Functions and Formula
- Knowledge of Business Objects Web Intelligence designer preferable (knowledge of the latest version BO4 desirable) in addition to knowledge of SAP HR or other human resources management systems
- Ability to work with and pick up new reporting tools such as Business Objects Web Intelligence and Qlickview
What's on Offer
Full range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed.