You are here
HRIS Analyst - Workday
International software company with strong regional presence
Generous PTO, benefits and 401k
About Our Client
The client is an international computer software company with a growing People Team.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, testing of existing processes to determine root causes of issues
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting to deliver data timely and accurately to key internal stakeholders
- Partner with Corporate HR team to automate, standardize, and scale HR processes
- Monitors integrations. Review, research and resolve integration failures
- Data validation / data clean up
- Participate in HR special projects. Support annual processes within the People team including benefits enrollment, performance/compensation reviews, etc.
- Familiarity with sourcing, leveraging, interpreting data to drive businesses forward
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's from a top-ranked College or University
- Minimum 2 years HRIS experience as an analyst or specialist with Workday.
- The ideal candidate will have experience configuring and supporting Workday in the following modules: HCM, Advanced Comp and integrations. Experience in the performance and learning modules is definitely a plus.
- Experience tracking, maintaining, or reporting off HR data is crucial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive compensation package including: base, bonus, 401k, full medical, dental and vision, and PTO