You are here
HR Professional with strong HRIS and Compensation Knowledge
3 month Consulting Position
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading recruitment firm specializing in the Human Resource, Accounting, Finance, and Engineering sectors.
- Provide support for HRIS and Human Resources systems (Performance Manager evaluation system, online learning system, etc.) including, but not limited to, researching and resolving issues, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools in the HRIS and other systems (Position Manager, Performance Manager, etc.).
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing HR and operational needs (Overtime reports, overdue evaluations, turnover, unemployment, etc.)
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries, auditing and analyzing data on a periodic basis.
- Excellent critical thinking and decision making skills
- Ability to listen well, comprehend and analyze situations
- Systems-oriented way of thinking
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5+ years of HR Generalist experience
- Solid Knowledge of HRIS Administration is a MUST
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred or a combination of relevant experience and education is a plus
What's on Offer
3 Month Contract assignment with Competitive Hourly Rate!