You are here
HRIS MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
Global Investment Bank Seeks HRIS Manager
About Our Client
We are seeking a strategic HRIS business partner to be involved in all aspects of HRIS reporting and analytics.
HRIS MANAGER RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Strategic business partner in HRIS function
- Manages the day-to-day systems administration for client and its subsidiaries and affiliate operations.
- Works closes with all employees, management and affiliate operations to insure the system is an accurate and efficient resource.
- Trouble shoots and works with management and employees and affiliates in resolving system issues in a constructive manner
- Maintains system tables, system security, and system business rules.
- Creates and processes reports utilizing system tools, its report writer, and Excel as necessary.
- Manages, coordinates, tests, implements and supports future enhancements, system upgrades and "hot fixes."
- Conducts workflow analysis to streamline HR, Payroll, and Benefits operations and improve overall efficiency.
- Maintains and updates user manual for position to be used by other team members' support during peak periods or absence.
- Troubleshoots and resolves system issues in collaboration with our systems providers and the HR Team.
- Works with management and employees in resolving payroll and other related issues for affiliated companies.
- Provides support to HR sponsored events and programs: Holiday Party, Summer Event, Lunch & Learn, Language Programs, Community Relations, Take Your Daughters & Sons to Work Day, etc.
- Fosters and maintains positive employee relations and morale throughout the organization and practices the overriding principle that "HR is Here to Help".
The Successful Applicant
SUCCESSFUL HRIS MANAGER CANDIDATES POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- 7-10 years hands-on payroll, HRIS, & accounting experience.
- 2 years in a similar role
- Ceridian experience strongly preferred.
- Requires an understanding of Payroll, HR and Benefits knowledge.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires excellent organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to multi-task multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work in a global business environment
- Requires excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and benefits, discretionary bonus potential