You are here
Leading Not for Profit
Seeking an experienced HRIS Manager
About Our Client
This leading Non-Profit maintains a vibrant workplace that welcomes diverse perspectives, talents and contributions, where innovation and a focus on results are a way of life.
- Manages projects/process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems and opportunities.
- Compares data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions.
- Takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of Workday system upgrades or patches
- Provides production support
- Generates reports
The Successful Applicant
Required Education And Experience
- Expert level proficiency in Workday in one or more functional areas (benefits, time and attendance, learning management system).
- Minimum 2 years Workday experience
- Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, 401k, PTO