You are here
USD70,000 - USD80,000
Leading Media Firm
About Our Client
Leading media firm.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret related business/technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to write and deliver presentations and training as needed.
- Adhere to and promote HRIS global policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as workload necessitates
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload of self and team
- Must stay up to date with employment regulations and current practices, industry trends, employment laws and legislation, and all new developments relevant to their area of expertise.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of HR processes and data, as well as strong IT skills and knowledge of various reporting tools.
- Effective organizational, time management and communication skills. They must be able to lead a team of professionals, train employees, and deal with any employee concerns that arise.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are essential.
The Successful Applicant
A bachelor's degree in a related area and at least 7 years of experience.
What's on Offer
Leading media firm, competitive salary, benefits.