You are here
- $5.7Billion Revenue in 2015!!
- Forbes Global Fortune 500 company!!
About Our Client
As the leader in providing specialized business solutions that improve quality, safety and productivity and reduce risk, my client helps customers navigate an increasingly regulated world.
- Performing Industrial Hygiene & Safety assessments concentrating on special focus areas like machine safeguarding, hand protection, LOTO, management of contractors, risk assessments (chemical & physical hazards). Findings are assembled in formal report and are reviewed with site management team. An action plan is developed to close out recommendations.
- Work closely with site EHS and engineering resources to facilitate Process Hazard Reviews prior to startup of hazardous operations to ensure that equipment and practices meet code requirements and industry best practices.
- Highlight options for behavior based safety programs that will be best matched to other sites given the size of the location, available resources and nature of risks that are present. Drive to implementation and assist sites with various aspects of implementation.
- Proficiency in federal OSHA regulations, as well as specific knowledge on each state's or country's regulations is necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Environmental/Industrial Hygiene discipline, science or engineering is required. A Master of Science degree in a related field is preferred but not required.
- Professional certification as an Industrial Hygienist is required.
- Must possess a cultural sensitivity in order to be effective at promoting agenda on a worldwide basis.
- Thorough understanding of product stewardship and health, and safety practices.
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience in corporate EHS management.
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing and with all levels of the organization.
- Capable of influencing teams comprised of diverse disciplines.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 60% of the time.
What's on Offer
My client is offering an incredible Environmental Health & Safety leader opportunity to align with a fortune 500 company experiencing consistent yoy growth in terms of headcount and profitability.
Highly competitive base + bonus + world-class benefits program
$90,000 - $120,000