You are here
Human Resources Business Partner
- Financial Services Firm
- Seeks HR Professional with recruitment experience to lead team
About Our Client
Financial Services Firm
- Develops appropriate staffing & retention goals, strategies, & activities to achieve business results (i.e. identify retention issues, develop recruiting strategy, assist in developing succession plan & ensure compensation practices are in line with market data.) Responsible for strategic organizational design and implementation supporting businesses. Identifies internal talent globally and facilitates international assignments. Develops on boarding plans for new employees for Senior Manager and above. Focuses on retention strategies to attract, retain and motivate professional talent.
- Responsible for communicating and administering various compensation related activities such as salary planning, bonus payout, stock options and salary adjustments. Responsible for understanding, interpreting and communicating benefits and policy related changes to management and employees.
- Provides HR perspective to business decisions and advises client groups on HR strategy, organization structure and talent review/planning. Supports the talent management process management staff to identify key talent, plan talent development strategy and track progress of the key talent.
- Drives the development and implementation of functional competencies. Facilitates career development and succession planning process within assigned businesses including performance management process, coaching/feedback and compensation.
- Counsels management and employees on employee relation issues, performance management, career development and succession planning process. Identifies, counsels, & provides recommendations/feedback to employees & management on possible/current employee issues as a result of performance issues & decisions.
- Drives engagement surevey in client groups. Analyses enagement surevey results, presents results to function leaders and facilities engagement surevey discussions in client group. Assists in preparation engagement action plans. Responsible for follow up on action plan progress.
- Assists in developing change management and organizational development strategies for supporting businesses. Trains the staff of supporting global functions in these areas where appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree; Master Degree is desired
- 2-5 years of HR experience
- Experience in employee relations, staffing, training, compensation and change management necessary.
- Strong analytical skills critical
- Solid knowledge of Human Resources is required
- Position requires frequent interaction with employees, management and senior management regarding various human resources related issues.
What's on Offer