You are here
Human Resources Delivery Manager
Fantastic Opportunity With An International Firm
Lead Dynamic Team In A Leadership Role With Traveling Opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a global R&D firm that produces leading innovations in the industrial industries.
They take part in producing and manufacturing new products that change each industry they touch. They're looking to continue to add to their amazing team and drive positive change throughout their departments.
- Manage, support and develop human resources initiatives and the delivery of HR Services to all divisions in the respective regions
- Provide coaching and mentoring to staff to ensure that all issues are resolved while providing excellent customer service
- Support and direct, through leadership and influence, HR strategic objectives for: change management; business transformation; talent development and communication
- Lead Field HR teams and other team members as required by the role
- Other responsibilities as required
The Successful Applicant
- Must have Canadian experience - 300 employee base
- Must have HR Shared Service experience
- Must have strong Employee Relations Experience
- Must have Managed a HR Team of 6 or more ranging from HR Managers to HR Generalist
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making and may involve confidential or sensitive matters
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, organizational development, or a related degree
- Significant experience within Human Resources essential, experience within Shared Services model preferred
- Ability to travel, sometimes at short notice, within respective region/ area
What's on Offer
Take hold of an important leadership position within our client's HR initiatives! $100-120k with a large bonus and great benefits.