You are here
Human Resources Generalist Manager - Consumer Goods
USD100,000 - USD140,000
Westchester based firm with international coverage
True generalist - soup to nuts opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is a global company located in Westchester. The team roles up to a Head of HR with a total employee population of roughly 200.
- Provide consultation, guidance and coaching to corporate teams to ensure issue resolution and employee development.
- Manage employee relations/performance management issues inclusive of conducting internal investigations, partnering with the loss prevention, and performing terminations in partnership with the Legal department.
- Conducts Exit Interviews and provides quarterly analysis regarding attrition rates. Makes appropriate recommendations based on this analysis.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedures as needed.
- Assist with various special projects.
- Manage Benefits Administration and Compensation.
- Develop and use workforce analytics and business metrics to track the success of HR initiatives.
- Review and assess the internal and external environment to improve HR best practice policies and initiatives.
- Remain current on all labor laws and regulations and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Implementing new HRIS program.
- Running functions in HRIS based on data.
- Liaising with Payroll on RFP system change.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of HR experience with broad experience across all areas of HR.
- Must be self motivated, posses the ability to link issues to the "big picture" and be comfortable dealing with all levels of employees.
- Must be up to date on employment law and best HR practices; SPHR certification highly preferable.
- Proven practical experience leading change and increasing organizational effectiveness within dynamic organizations is required.
- Strong interpersonal communication, listening skills, critical writing and thinking skills.
- Exercise good judgment and demonstrate a diplomatic and open minded approach.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Strong technical skills, including significant experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay, bonus, and benefits package
- Career stability (low attrition rate)