You are here
Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Experienced in HUman Resources
About Our Client
International business leader in the market related to technology.
- Responsible of all matters in human resources, including talent management, performance management and reward systems, and employee relations that align the people strategies
- Works within the organization to strengthen people systems, processes and infrastructure to support Company's strategic direction.
- Work together with the CFO to provide guidance in HR matters.
- Process and procedures implementation according to what is already in place on and international basis
- Partner with the business and international offices to support business objectives
- Provides HR support and guidance to management HR policies
- Review, design, and negotiate competitive benefit plans.
- Oversee the implementation of all benefit programs.
- Supervise the administration subjects like payroll, benefits, safety and compliance, employee relations to ensure excellent delivery.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to identify and execute employee retention and development initiatives, including training, info sessions and team-building activities
- Support management in recruitment and selection of staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree is necessary
- Experience of 10 years in Human Resources
- Management experience is necessary
- Ability to work with HR strategies and support c-level internal clients
- International experience is a must. Can be in a local basis working with international partners or regional offices
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity that will offer exposure to c level and responsibility