You are here
Human Resources Manager
- Growing and fast paced Non profit Healthcare company
- Human Resources Manager needed to make an immediate impact
About Our Client
Fast Growing Non profit Healthcare company
The Human Resources Manager role:
Works closely with respective Regional Human Resources Director to ensure compliance with HR processes, procedures and policies, and assists with company initiatives.
Responsible for data entry and maintenance of the HRIS database which includes entering new hires, job changes and employee personal information updates.
Responsible for the recruiting initiatives of the facility
Responsible for on-boarding new employees, including processing all new hire paperwork and providing basic orientation.
Serve as a liason for management and employees by handling questions, assisting with disciplinary procedures, and helping to resolve work-related problems
The Successful Applicant
Ideal profile for HR Manager:
- Bachelors degree preferred, Associates will be considered
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must have experience with recruiting all level positions
- Must be dedicated to the mission and the community
What's on Offer
base salary + excellent paid benefits + pension