You are here
HVAC/MEP Project Manager
Exciting opportunity to lead the GC team and projects
Public sector contractor working with the MTA, DASNY, etc.
About Our Client
A certified M&WBE HVAC/Mechanical Contractor by DASNY, NYS ESDC, New York State, the NYC Small Business Administration, the Port Authority of NY & NJ and the NYC School Construction Authority.
- Role is with a mechanical/HVAC company that is taking on more GC projects and is experiencing significant growth.
- Looking for a Project Manager with an MEP background to supervise and manage all phases of mechanical/HVAC projects in NYC and Long Island.
- Must have a minimum of 5-years construction management experience coordinating with clients, engineers and sub-contractors.
- Sample duties include project material take-off, project deliverable study and scope of work development; scheduling, submittals and RFIs preparation, creating change orders, attend progress meetings, on-site trade supervision and safety control
The Successful Applicant
- Must be extremely personable
- Must have public sector/government project experience
- Candidate will have experience with interior renovation work in additon to an expert understanding HVAC/mechanical work. Open to candidates with a GC background.
What's on Offer
- Medical benefits
- 2 weeks vacation and paid holidays
- Performance based bonus
- Reimbursement for travel expenses