You are here
Identity Access Management Analyst
- IAM Analyst position with a $1B Healthcare system
- Role reports directly to CISO. Some development/programming experience needed
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest families of nonprofit hospitals in southern New York.
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), the Open Role is responsible for managing/supporting the Identity Management (IAM) and the access management procedures of the IAM system. This includes Identity Manager, Identity Audit and Novell Secure Login. Performs system and development within the confines of the IAM Solution along with business process analysis of requested job roles, access request and system functionality needs for the end users. Works closely with the business owners and other stakeholders request in developing business requirements for software enhancement to the IAM solution. From the business requirements, the position will create detailed technical design required to execute all functions necessary to meet the business needs including but not limited to coding, database design, testing, leading test efforts and coordinating user acceptance testing.
- The position will also serve as high level production support for all IAM issues that cannot be resolved by front line support staff. They will work cooperatively with the Health Quest IT management and with system administrators for all systems that interact with IAM to troubleshoot issues, keep current with changing system requirements and prioritize enhancement activity.
- Perform software code manage and support in a structured 4GL/scripting environment including the use of XML and within the standard Change Management and SDLC procedure environment.
- Assist in developing and implement role based access security, assisting in the cleanup and mapping process of each system involved.
- Consult on solving business process design for IAM software development and enhancement
- Develop, manage the implementation of enhancements to current IAM environment
- Design, develop and manage the implementation of Novell Single sign-on product beyond current capabilities
- Work with Business owners to elicit requirements and convert those requirements into requirements documents or prototypes for approval.
- Assist in audits and Quality Control
- Provide production support related to connected systems.
- Manage and maintain Novell/NetIQ's Identity Manager Systems, which includes eDirectory, Identity
- Manager, Audit, and Reporting. (Formal Training will be provided if no experience).
- Responsible for software upgrades, and security patching.
- Be a service oriented employee to the end users' needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors preferably in Computer Science.
- Working knowledge of SQL, XML, LDAP, PKI, Java/J2EE, and Scripting.
- Working knowledge of web-based development programming languages.
- Skilled in the areas of Identity and Access Management.
- Experience with Active Directory, and Cerner or other EHR systems.
- Ability to understand workflow/process and translate into Identity/Role data.
- Working knowledge or willing to learn the following: Novell's Designer, Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, and Windows / Linux / IBM iSeries.
- NetIQ IDM 3.x - 4.x, eDirectory 8.x (Formal Training will be provided if no experience).
CISSP, CISM, CISA, and CRISC
What's on Offer
Competitive Base, Bonus and Benefits