You are here
IFRS Financial Reporting Manager
Leading Financial Services Firm
New York, NY
About Our Client
Leading Insurance Firm in New York, NY
This position will replace the existing Manager and will be responsible for the processes surrounding the production, accuracy and analysis of IFRS Financial Statement reporting, accounts payable and management expense functions.
- Responsible for quarterly IFRS reporting to Paris parent.
- Oversee the monthly IFRS closing process.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a closing calendar.
- Oversee monthly management expense reporting and analysis
- Establish and maintain a high level of internal controls preserving clean audit opinions and tri-annual state examinations.
- Implement, develop and maintain policies and procedures supporting internal controls
- Develop automated analytical tools (utilize full functionality of general ledger).
Manage special projects and hands-on ad hoc requests outside the day-to-day operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Seven to ten years of Accounts Payable & Financial reporting experience in P&C insurance industry, preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Public or internal auditing experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of a major general ledger system (SAP).
- Working knowledge of Ledger sub systems; P2P, Fixed Assets, Concur
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and full benefits