You are here
IHC Regulatory Reporting
New headcount in growing team
Exposure to senior management
About Our Client
My client is a Financial Services firm with an IHC. They are looking to add headcount in the IHC Regulatory Reporting group in Jersey City, NJ.
- Contribute to preparation of all federal regulatory reports for US Branches
- FFIEC002/002's - Call Reports, FFIEC 019, FR2900, FR2915Q, FR2644, FR2420 and TIC reports *
- Work with Pledged Asset Reports compliance of reserves held with Federal Reserve Bank (Capital Equivalency Deposit) *
- Other Miscellaneous Branch Regulatory Reporting Schedules and reports including Cayman Monetary Authority reporting, and U.S. Treasury Department reporting. *
- Prepare worksheets for various schedules for the reports and examined G/L accounts for accuracy.*
- Perform analysis of balance sheet and off-balance sheet accounts using US GAAP standards.
- Have familiarity with industry software (ie Fidelity, Lombard Risk, AXIOM) *
- Develop responses to Regulators and internal stakeholders on inquiries
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive Base + Bonus compensation package for the IHC regulatory Reporting candidate.