You are here
USD1 - USD1,000,000
Successful International Law firm
Seeking Immigration Paralegal
About Our Client
- International AMLaw 100 firm
- This internationally recognized immigration practice is dynamic and collegial, with excellent opportunities for professional growth, and the tools and support of one of the world's largest full-service law firm.
- Providing the highest levels of client service in the preparation of a broad range of business immigration matters ( H-1B, TN, L-1, E-1, E-2, O-1; -PERM, I-40, AOS).
- The ability to work well under pressure and prioritize and balance competing demands are a must.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and at least one year of experience in business immigration.
- The candidate should also have case management aptitude and skill, good independent judgment and analytical skills, a working knowledge and application of legal processes applied in immigration law, demonstrated organizational and technical skills, and the ability to function as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus generous benefits.