You are here
Indirect Category Manager
6 to 9 month contract with potential for permanent hire
Excellent opportunities for career advancement on a global scale
About Our Client
A growing leader in their field, our client offers both local and international career development opportunities for all levels in the company.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key business stakeholders to facilitate formulation and execution of long term sourcing strategies establishing clear and measurable goals focused on continuous improvement in designated spend category.
- Develop policies and procedures and lead negotiations with key business partners and identified suppliers to manage demand for spend and ensure the best quality, service and cost to achieve business objectives.
- Utilize a robust multi-step strategic sourcing process to address areas of spend that may not have been previously managed by the sourcing team.
- Develop implementation and transition plans and work with business functions to ensure strategies are embedded in the organization's processes.
- Leverage existing technologies to support the sourcing process and identify additional technology needs to augment specific categories where applicable.
- Provide cross-region leadership and leverage best practices to establishment of a strong global Indirect Sourcing function.
- Support the Indirect Sourcing lead in achievement of cultural and behavioral change towards establishment of a sustainable, best in class sourcing organization capable of delivering significant and sustainable value across the Supply Chain and the Commercial business units.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of four (4) years of professional experience in Sourcing, Supply Chain Management and/or Business Consulting
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous exposure with cross-functional/cultural leadership
- Experience with e-procurement tools (upstream and downstream)
- Consulting background viewed as a big plus
- Knowledge in multiple commodities - specific spend area experience a plus but not required
- Project Management experience
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
For those interested, don't wait! Apply now !