You are here
Indirect Procurement Manager
Indirect procurement opportunity located in New York City!
Must have Procurement experience in Cosmetics, Beauty, or CPG Organization
About Our Client
This leading global organization is based in New York City and prides themselves on strong work ethic. They manage through a fast-paced work environment in order to stay ahead of the market and deliver the most valuable product.
The Indirect Procurement Manager will:
- Work cross-functionally (globally) across multiple brands and regions to manage spend initiatives
- Identify, track and implement strategies that maximize value and savings to the business
- Drive strategic sourcing activities and build strong supplier relationships
- Negotiate costs and contracts by communicating with legal teams
- Develop strategies to ensure efficient flow of materials and services
- Manage and lead a team of up 6 people
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Indirect Procurement Manager should have:
- At least 4 years experience in procurement (with managerial experience)
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (MBA in a plus)
- Extremely analytical and efficient in Microsoft Office programs and SAP
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Capable of some travel
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with full benefits package. Office located in New York City. Some travel required.