You are here
Indirect Procurement Specialist
Must have Indirect Procurement experience!
Excellent negotiation and communication skills are a must
About Our Client
This Brooklyn-based organization is a leader in the Media industry and has experienced consistent growth throughout the years. Due to rapid expansion and competitive nature, they are able to grow out their Procurement Department.
- Responsible for analyzing the spend for all categories throughout the organization
- Assist the RFP process including the drafting and evaluation of suppliers
- Conduct spend data analyses to determine appropriate costs and opportunities for strategic sourcing initiatives
- Manage the new contract process and follow throughout its life cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field- preferably Finance or Business
- 1-3 years experience in indirect procurement or category management
- Understanding of global financial infrastructure
- Experience with contract negotiations and RFP process
- Excellent contract negotiation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with full benefits package. Office based in Brooklyn, New York.