You are here
- Global Organization
- Seeking inustrial finance professional
About Our Client
- Set up the tracking and validation of benefits in a consistent way across the company, help identify a pipeline of opportunities working with the productivity team leaders, track the results on monthly basis, and help a broad reconciliation with the P&L
- Lead the integration of all separate groups with operational KPI and financial analysis and reporting for the company's industrial assets.
- Drive uniformity, alignment and consistency in KPI reporting, financial accounting and reporting related to industrial operations costs.
- Drive data simplification, Lead implementation of systems and processes to rationalize and streamline the data collection and reporting across the scope of responsibilities and continuously improving accuracy.
- Increase the visibility of performance issues and opportunities of industrial assets, to achieve a no surprise environment and early warnings to support timely decision making.
- Support global Industrial Operations, and logistics senior management with all productivity initiatives by using insightful, meaningful analysis and information towards achieving operational excellence. Help to prioritize the actions of these different leaders, aligning with the Group goals and priorities.
- Work with FP&A colleagues and business leaders to reconcile the industrial performance improvement and productivity gains within the overall P&L results, and ensure these are translated in cash values.
- Prepare structured information and qualitative analysis, presentations to senior management, to Industrial leadership meeting, Business review meetings, ExCo meetings etc..
- Support Segment and business development leaders in the establishment of CapEx programs, budgets, prioritization of projects and in the tracking of capital expenses and benefits.
The Successful Applicant
10+ Year relevant experience in Financial reporting/control; finance business degree, or engineering with Master in business or finance;
* Experience in FP&A, business analysis roles in an industrial environment, ideally having worked in a facility close to industrial leadership. understanding and experience with Industrial operations and Supply Chain.
* Experience in setting up and managing an international team.
* Experience in driving clarity, structure and getting things done in a complex matrix organization
* Experience in running successful projects, programs, including developing reporting and control systems
* IT literate: knowledge of SAP, and web based reporting systems
* Ability to study and analyze KPIs and reports in an efficient manner and ability to enlighten the essential part for operation, business and streamline calculation
* Ability to distil key management information insight from large databases
What's on Offer