You are here
Industrial Project Manager
Reputable construction company seeking Industrial Project Manager
Ability to lead a team and grow at your own pace
About Our Client
A General Building and Construction company headquartered in the area has been aggressively investing in its position in the North Carolina market. Projects range from Industrial, Commercial and Institutional
Job Description The Industrial Project Manager will oversee, coordinate and administer construction projects with the following duties:
* Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and ensure that they are competed on schedule and within budget
* Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
* Inspecting building and construction projects to ensure that they comply with building regulation codes
* Creating and updating project progress reports to share with clients
* Develop and maintain a professional relationship with general contractors and owners
* Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, taking primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensuring the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
* Review work progress on daily basis; maintain regular communication with clients and team members regarding progress and record any changes or modifications to the project
* Attention to detail in every aspect of the project
* Arrange and conduct project meetings
* Visit job site as needed to review progress of work
* Prepare various reports to successfully manage the projects
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant The ideal candidate for the Project Manager position will possess the following:
* Ability to thrive in a very direct business and company while demonstrating a clear track record of delivering projects in the Boston area with tight schedules and demanding clients.
* Ability to display an extensive network and relationships with local city agencies which allows the Construction PM to quickly resolve project pinch points.
* The sophistication to adapt to situations while being able to drive projects with efficiency and effectiveness.
What's on Offer
The Industrial Project Manager will receive:
* Competitive base salary
* Full benefits package
* Ability to grow at own pace
* Industry leading company offering excellent stability and a pipeline of projects.