You are here
Industrial Property Manager
Leading property trust company looking for experienced property manager!
Oversee landmark complexes in Chicago on a fully flexible schedule!
About Our Client
During their three decade long journey in Chicago, they have secured themselves as one of the leading property management companies in the area. Headquartered out of the western suburbs, they have employees and offices across all of the U.S., providing a broad scope of projects and exciting growth opportunities for their employees.
In this role, you will be one of two property managers for their Illinois facilities, making it an ideal opportunity for someone who does not rely heavily on being managed, who thrives when working independently. If you are currently an industrial property manager looking for your next challenge, you are highly encouraged to apply.
- Manages industrial properties in the Central South Region.
- Responds promptly and courteously to all tenant requests and inquiries.
- Oversees the bidding and maintenance of vendor contracts.
- Frequent interaction with municipalities.
- Ensures property is operated profitably and efficiently and oversees the smooth transition of the move-in/move-out processes.
- Oversees and manages Tenant Improvement projects as well as capital expenditure work.
- Attends due diligence day where he/she is introduced to the tenant, reviews all due diligence items with the Investments team, and receives all existing property information.
- Develops property budgets.
- Controls costs and adheres to budget; accounts for and implements corrective measures towards significant variances.
- Ensures the security is adequate at assigned properties.
- Maintains 5-year capital improvement plan.
- Oversees the work order process, including coordinating tenant requests with maintenance engineer.
- Determines maintenance schedules including staff assignments and timetables.
- Performs routine property inspections.
- Reviews and approves year end reconciliations.
- Oversees rail contracts with tenants and railroads.
- Transitions new developments into the Operations group alongside Development team.
- Acts in accordance with the values of the company and complies with all company processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Certified Property Manager designation preferred.
- Industrial property management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay, with bonuses!
- Inclusive company environment
- Tuition reimbursement for continued studies
- Gym in building with personal trainers that hold classes over lunch
- Chef in building, cooking food and breakfast throughout the week
- Work phone and tablet