You are here
Infrastructure Energy Investment Analyst & Portfolio Management
Direct Co-Investment Strategy
Fund of Funds
About Our Client
Sovereign Wealth Fund
Our client is seeking Senior Associate / VP level professional to work with staff in New York and the "home office." The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Conduct market research on infrastructure/energy market, related fund market, transaction activities, etc.
- Identify and screen potential Infrastructure/energy investment opportunities primarily in US, Canada and Latin America
- Conduct preliminary review, assessment, financial analysis and due diligence for fund and direct investments
- Lead negotiation of terms and closing documentation
- Write due diligence and asset management reports, and preparation of materials in relation to investment activities as may be required from time to time.
- Monitoring of existing infrastructure/energy portfolio investments
- Networking with peer investors
- Ad-hoc support for requests from team's headquarter
The Successful Applicant
- 4 or more years working experience in infrastructure/energy investment and/or other relevant field in US
- Undergraduate degree with a strong academic profile required. Advanced degree / CFA preferred.
- Understanding of infrastructure portfolio management, characteristics of the transactions and corresponding strategies, etc
- Knowledge of financial modeling and projection
- Communication skill within multi-location organization is preferred
What's on Offer
Base Salary and Bonus