You are here
Innovative People Operations Manager - HR Generalist
Fast paced, driven, and collaborative working environment
Client growing at remarkable speed!
About Our Client
A 3rd generation family-owned company, my client has the operations and philosophy of a multi-billion dollar firm paired with a strong passion for helping their community and maintaining a positive and productive employee experience for their staff.
A true "American Dream" success story, this firm boasts several warehouses and an office retail division in addition to 250 employees.
- Define, administer, and manage company-wide performance and compensation structure to ensure competitive stance in the market place. Ensure strategic alignment among compensation, incentive programs, and business needs.
- Create training and development programs for various career trajectories.
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of people resources including programs for employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education, and career development.
- Continually benchmark the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
- Manage Talent Acquisition for office and warehouse staff by defining and managing recruiting metrics, directly managing the People Operations staff, and ensuring recruiting strategy is being closely followed.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP) preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing Human Resources across all functional areas, including performance management, compensation, benefits, and recruiting.
- 5 or more years experience managing and developing teams.
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information.
- Experience working with ATS and HRIS systems; Lever and Paylocity preferred.
- Strategic/critical thinker with business acumen.
What's on Offer
- 401K match
- Health benefits
- Free snacks