You are here
Inquiries and Surveillance Analyst
This top tier bank has initiatives designed to support your professional growth
Great opportunity for someone with a background in fraud investigations
About Our Client
My client, a large global bank, is looking to add an AVP Inquiries and Surveillance Analyst to their Financial Investigations Unit in New York City.
Key responsibilities of the Inquiries and Surveillance Analyst are:
- Conduct initial analysis and assessment of alerts generated from system-generated notifications and cases using research tools.
- The reviews will involve performing background research on entities and/or individuals using both public domain and database search services such as LexisNexis.
- Responsible for compiling appropriate case notes and documentation to support recommendation to file or not file a SAR.
- Handle and review special investigations such as 314(a)/314(b) investigations, Subpoenas, and Law Enforcement requests.
- Maintain and demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations for assigned job function and apply to designated job responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Compliance, Risk, Operations, or Control
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience reviewing transactions and information for potentially suspicious activity and performing AML or fraud investigations in the financial services industry, legal field, or government agency.
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
- J.D. /MBA
- CAMS certification
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits